1 Day Member Guest Results 10-23-20
T.N.T. Field Day Results 2020
Columbus Day Weekend Shootout
TNT Results 10-6-2020
Ladies BEST 15 HOLES
2020 Member Member Results
Please see important information below about updated policies and procedures to follow to follow to maintain proper and safe social distancing and for safe play at the Club. Please follow these guidelines to keep our members, our families, and our employees safe. These are subject to change, so please visit this page before you come to the Club.
*****The below guidelines are based on state mandates*****
Updated COVID-19 safety protocols require all to wear masks unless out on the golf course (after the 1st tee and before you exit the 9th green) or while seated for dining. While golfing and unmasked, revised social distancing requirements for "low-risk" sports is at least 14 feet.
Please respect the members, our families, guests, and employees by adhering to these requirements.
- Clubhouse is open for access to food service counter, bathrooms, and some indoor seating
- ALL seating inside and on the front porch are for diners, no purchase or consumption of alcohol is permitted unless you are ordering food that is prepared on premises per the state mandate
- Alcohol may be purchased for consumption on the golf course during your round of golf
- Alcohol may not be purchased for consumption in the parking lot
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR MASK INSIDE THE CLUBHOUSE
- Showers are not to be used; locker rooms are open for bathroom access only
- No moving of furniture inside or outside by anyone other than kitchen staff
- No tables with parties larger than 6 people
- The water/ice dispenser by the 9th hole is open, but for refillable containers only; cleansing wipes are available at the dispenser for before/after use; still consider bringing your own water for your golf round
- The water bubbler on the 5th tee remains closed
- Touchless sinks and paper towel dispensers have been installed in the locker rooms
- There is hand sanitizer on premises for anyone to use
- Pro-shop is open
Planning to Play Golf
- Book tee time on the tee reservation system (10-minute intervals)
- GUESTS – restrictions for guest play have been lifted; guests may play any day except Mondays.
- Regular Members 18-hole play starts 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on weekends and holidays
- All member categories 18-hole play requires booking two 9-hole rounds
- Regular Members may book tee times up to four (4) days in advance, but all weekend morning bookings made by Regular Members using the advance booking window must be for groups that include ONLY REGULAR MEMBERS (no guests, family members, etc.).
- Regular Members who wish to bring guests on Weekend mornings must wait for the two-day booking window
- All other members may continue to book tee times two (2) days in advance similar to the current process
- No show-and-go; players must have a tee time; NO EXCEPTIONS
- No socializing in parking lot
- The practice green is open, but because of close proximity to others, please follow proper social distancing protocols
- Carts are single rider only; carts can be shared with person living in the same household (walking is still highly encouraged)
- Remain at least 6 feet from your playing partners at all times
- Wear a masks for protection, mandatory if you cannot maintain 6 feet distance
- Replace divots; divot mix bottles are available on the 1st tee
- Flagsticks remain in the hole; cup inserts are installed to allow for easy retrieval of the golf ball from “bottom” of the cup
- No ball washers on the tee boxes
- Bunker rakes are sanitized at least daily; please use rake or your feet to smooth the sand after your shot; be considerate of those playing behind you
- Do not move any item left behind by those ahead of you unless you can safely do so
- Return your divot mix bottle in the basket behind the 9th green
- If returning golf cart, drop where you normally drop the golf cart behind the clubhouse
- Path to the right of the clubhouse from the 9th green is for carts only; walkers should exit on the porch side of the clubhouse
- No lingering or socializing in the parking lot
2020 Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting is scheduled to be held on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will be held via Zoom Meeting due to COVID-19 safety protocols.
Please visit the Members-only Meeting page for more information: http://www.lexingtongc.com/meeting/. The Call to the Annual Meeting, Nominations for Officer and Board positions, Minutes from the 2019 Annual Meeting, 2021 Budget, and other materials will be posted on that page when available.