Please see important information below about updated policies and procedures to follow to follow to maintain proper and safe social distancing and for safe play at the Club. Please follow these guidelines to keep our members, our families, and our employees safe. These are subject to change, so please visit this page before you come to the Club.
*****The below guidelines are based on state mandates*****
Updated COVID-19 safety protocols require all to wear masks while indoors; masks are no longer mandatory while outside as long as social distancing can be maintained. Please respect the members, our families, guests, and employees by adhering to these requirements.
- Clubhouse is open for access to food service counter, bathrooms, and some indoor seating
- ALL seating inside and on the front porch are for diners, no purchase or consumption of alcohol is permitted unless you are ordering food that is prepared on premises per the state mandate
- Alcohol may be purchased for consumption on the golf course during your round of golf
- Alcohol may not be purchased for consumption in the parking lot
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR MASK INSIDE THE CLUBHOUSE
- Showers are not to be used; locker rooms are open for bathroom access only
- No moving of furniture inside or outside by anyone other than kitchen staff
- No tables with parties larger than 6 people
- The water/ice dispenser by the 9th hole is open, but for refillable containers only; cleansing wipes are available at the dispenser for before/after use; still consider bringing your own water for your golf round
- The water bubbler on the 5th tee remains closed
- Touchless sinks and paper towel dispensers have been installed in the locker rooms
- There is hand sanitizer on premises for anyone to use
- Pro-shop is open
Planning to Play Golf
- Book tee time on the tee reservation system (10-minute intervals)
- GUESTS – restrictions for guest play have been lifted; guests may play any day except Mondays
- Regular Members 18-hole play starts 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on weekends and holidays
- All member categories 18-hole play requires booking two 9-hole rounds
- All members may book tee times two (2) days in advance
- No show-and-go; players must have a tee time; NO EXCEPTIONS
- The practice green is open, but because of close proximity to others, please follow proper social distancing protocols
- Maintain an appropriate distance from others while unmasked out on the golf course
- Replace divots; divot mix bottles are available on the 1st tee
- Cup liners are not being used; flagsticks can be removed or remain in the hole as allowed under current USGA rules.
- No ball washers on the tee boxes
- Bunker rakes are sanitized at least daily; please use rake or your feet to smooth the sand after your shot; be considerate of those playing behind you
- Do not move any item left behind by those ahead of you unless you can safely do so
- Return your divot mix bottle in the basket behind the 9th green
- If returning golf cart, drop where you normally drop the golf cart behind the clubhouse
- Path to the right of the clubhouse from the 9th green is for carts only; walkers should exit on the porch side of the clubhouse
Lexington Golf Club is a PRIVATE GOLF CLUB for members only.
Non-members may play as a guest of a member, subject to the same time restrictions as the member who is hosting the round. Guest fees are the responsibility of the member.
All members are reminded to check-in with the Pro Shop prior to teeing off on the 1st hole and to sign in all guests.