Please see important information below about updated policies and procedures to follow to follow to maintain proper and safe social distancing and for safe play at the Club. Please follow these guidelines to keep our members, our families, and our employees safe. These are subject to change, so please visit this page before you come to the Club.
*****State mandates are rescinded, but CDC protocols are in effect*****
Planning to Play Golf
- Book tee time on the tee reservation system (10-minute intervals)
- GUESTS – restrictions for guest play have been lifted; guests may play any day except Mondays
- Regular Members 18-hole play starts 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on weekends and holidays
- All member categories 18-hole play requires booking two 9-hole rounds
- All members may book tee times two (2) days in advance
- No show-and-go; players must have a tee time; NO EXCEPTIONS
- The practice green is open, but because of close proximity to others, please follow proper social distancing protocols
- Maintain an appropriate distance from others while unmasked out on the golf course
- Replace divots; divot mix bottles are available on the 1st tee
- Cup liners are not being used; flagsticks can be removed or remain in the hole as allowed under current USGA rules.
- Return your divot mix bottle in the basket behind the 9th green
- If returning golf cart, drop where you normally drop the golf cart behind the clubhouse
- Path to the right of the clubhouse from the 9th green is for carts only; walkers should exit on the porch side of the clubhouse
Lexington Golf Club is a PRIVATE GOLF CLUB for members only.
Non-members may play as a guest of a member, subject to the same time restrictions as the member who is hosting the round. Guest fees are the responsibility of the member.
All members are reminded to check-in with the Pro Shop prior to teeing off on the 1st hole and to sign in all guests.