USGA rules governs all play.
- Embedded ball rule is in effect
- Yellow stakes: water hazards
- Red stakes: lateral water hazards
- Relief from exposed ledge on fairways, planted flower and shrubs near the clubhouse, 1st, 4th, 6th, 7th tees, and newly planted trees (tagged)
- Any stone wall to be played as an integral part of the course
- Lateral hazard behind the 7th green: If point of entry cannot be determined, player may use the drop area provided
- Drop area behind the 9th green: may be used for relief from the clubhouse, walkway, or decorative bushes within the marked area (marked area is indicated by 4 yellow dots)