Use of Facilities
Use of Facilities
1. Members must first confirm the availability of the clubhouse with the vendor. If a date is available, the vendor will supply the application form.
2. A Member must fill out a written application for Clubhouse use and present it to the chair of the House Committee with the fee. The Board of Governors, through the House Committee, and, in their absolute discretion, will approve or not approve the use of the Clubhouse for the requested date and time. Normally, events will only be approved when they do not interfere with members daily golf use. In particular, use will not be granted on Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays during June, July, and August of the golfing season nor during Tournaments or other special golf events of the club unless they are well outside the time of normal golfing members' use.
3. Food and Beverages for the function must be supplied and served by the LGC contracted Food Service Vendor.
4. Fee for the use of the facilities will be $150 for all events and will apply at all times that a request is made and use is granted. The fee will apply also at any time that special arrangements with the Vendor are made for accommodations, food, beverage, or any request beyond the normal operation of the club for members and their guests. A check payable to LGC for the fee must accompany the application request.
5. Any "Special Conditions" beyond food and beverage requested by the renting party must be approved in writing by LGC and any additional costs determined are to be paid prior to the event.
6. All costs for food, beverages, linens, etc. must be arranged with and paid to the Vendor.
B. GOLF OUTINGS
A limited number of golf outings may be approved by the Board of Governors. The following procedures apply for approved outings.
1. A Member of LGC must request/apply on behalf of himself or an organization. The member must also be amember in good standing of said organization.
2. Application for use must be made through the Golf Committee or the Golf Professional and coordinated with the Greens Committee, the Course Superintendent and Food Service Vendor, and approved by the Board of Governors.
3. The Board of Governors, through the Golf Committee and Greens Committee, in their absolute discretion,will approve or not approve the use of the Lexington Golf Club for all requested golf outings.
4. Fees for the use of the Golf Course will be:
a. Greens Fees - prevailing Guest Fee (Minimum 28 players)
b. Cart Fees - prevailing Member Fee *
(*When additional carts must be rented for an event a fee for all carts will be determined to cover any additional charges incurred.)
c. All checks for Greens Fees and Carts are to be made payable to Lexington Golf Club.
5. Golf related prizes are to be arranged with the Pro.
6. Any additional golf related services, i.e. scoring fees, cart attendants, rangers, fore caddies, etc. are to be arranged and provided for by the Pro.
7. All food and beverages for the event must be supplied and served by the LGC Food Service Vendor.
8. All costs for food, beverages, linens, etc. must be arranged with and paid to the Vendor. Any "Special Conditions" requested by the renting party must be approved inwriting by the LGC - any additional costs to be determined and paid for prior to the event.
9. A Final Event Report is to be submitted to the Golf Chair within five (5) days of the event. (Report Form to be supplied by LGC)